Free Wills & Estate Planning Seminar
Let us help you plan your estate
Come along to find out more about planning ahead and securing your future.
Tuesday 28th February, 2017
Mittagong RSL, Alexander Room
Cnr Hume Highway & Bessemer Street
11 am – 12.30 pm
Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers are hosting a free Wills & Estate Seminar to help you plan for you and your family’s future. Come along to find out more about planning ahead and securing your future.
At this seminar you will learn about:
- The importance of having a Will
- The need to review your Will when your life circumstances change.
- How to appoint an Enduring Power of Attorney.
- How to appoint an Enduring Guardian to make lifestyle decisions on your behalf should you lose capacity.
- What you can do if you have been left out of a Will.
We look forward to meeting you.
*Tea, coffee and light refreshments provided.
For Bookings & Enquiries contact Evelyn Garnett, Lawyer, on Ph: 02 4227 1427 or 1800 059 278 or email@example.com.
Please RSVP by Tuesday 21 February.
Frequently asked questions
For bookings and enquiries call Evelyn Garnett, Lawyer on 1800 059 278 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP or alternatively, contact us using the form below and we will be in touch with you soon.