Brigette Lawrence is a member of the personal injury team at Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers’ Newcastle Office.
She also enjoys volunteering within the local community and brings to her legal practice a social work background.
Brigette’s aim is to provide legal advice in a caring and understanding manner through deeply listening to client needs in often overwhelming and challenging situations.
“Helping people achieve outcomes that make a real difference to their lives is why I’m in this industry. I want to assist in navigating the legal system in a sensitive way. Attaining justice for clients is my priority.”
Key Professional Achievements
- In April 2022, Brigette joined Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers.
- She was admitted as a Lawyer of the Supreme Court of NSW in 2021 and was entered into the Roll of Practitioners in the High Court of Australia during the same year.
- Brigette attained a Bachelor of Laws from the University of Newcastle in 2020 and a Bachelor of Aboriginal Professional Practice in 2018.
- She is a New Colombo Scholar and has had exposure to legal practice in Fiji and Tuvalu.
- Brigette holds a Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice from the University of Newcastle.