Elizabeth commenced her career working for an Insurer and has a broad range of experience working for both plaintiffs and defendants across motor vehicle accidents, workers compensation both State and Commonwealth, public liability and medical negligence.
Elizabeth’s wide-ranging experience together with her empathetic and approachable nature equips her to achieve fantastic outcomes for her clients.
“Walking alongside clients through their legal journey is an incredible privilege. Hearing people’s stories and utilising my legal knowledge to resolve matters for clients is a rewarding experience and something that inspires me on a daily basis.”
Key Professional Achievements
- Elizabeth joined Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers in July of 2018;
- Elizabeth graduated from the University of Wollongong with a Bachelor of Laws and a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice in 2013;
- In February 2014, Elizabeth was admitted as a Lawyer to the Supreme Court of New South Wales;
- Elizabeth is currently completing her Master of Laws at the University of Sydney.
- Elizabeth was appointed Senior Associate in July 2021.