Jessica Maree is a member of the Personal Injury team in Carroll & O’Dea Lawyer’s Newcastle office, where she strives to ensure the best outcomes for her clients.
Jessica is passionate about ensuring access to justice and advocating for those who have difficulties navigating the law. She ensures continuous, open communication with all her clients, and is mindful of the needs of those who are disadvantaged, to ensure they are able to proceed through their legal issues with as much ease as possible.
“My goal and reason for entering the legal profession is to make the process easier for my clients. The law can be a confusing and difficult area to navigate and I aim to utilise my professional skills to ensure my clients are comfortable and confident in the process.”
Key Professional Achievements
- Joined Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers in 2022 as a member of the Personal Injury law team.
- Volunteered at the Central Coast Community Legal Centre.
- Admitted as a Solicitor in the Supreme Court of NSW in 2021 and the High Court of Australia in 2022.
- Graduated in 2020 from Macquarie University with a Bachelor of Social Science with a Bachelor of Laws, majoring in Social Justice.
- Completed Post Graduate Diploma of Practical Legal Training from the College of Law in 2020.
- Member of the Law Society of New South Wales, Women Lawyers’ Association of New South Wales and Pride in Law.