Nadia joined our Melbourne office in March 2019 determined to help those injured in Victoria secure their rights and entitlements.
Nadia brings to the firm a wealth of experience, understanding musculo-skeletal injuries due to her previous career having worked as an Australian Registered Chiropractor for 13 years. Realising that her true passion was law, Nadia now heads up the WorkCover, Public Liability and Medical Negligence practices in Victoria.
As a former health care worker, Nadia’s insight with people in pain, aggrieved, stressed and vulnerable is exceptional. Her compassionate nature ensures that she listens to you and understands what you may be going through. Providing sound and ‘easy to understand’ advice, Nadia ensures her clients comprehend the legal process every step of the way.
With a strong litigation background, no claim is too small or too big for Nadia to take on. She prides herself on getting to the bottom of the issues in order to fight for what compensation her client’s may be entitled to. She has a true fighting spirit.
‘I care about my clients and want the best for them especially when they have been hard done by. It matters to me that my clients can rely on a supportive and responsive lawyer whom they can count on for honest and practicable advice’
Key Professional Achievements:
- Nadia graduated from the Royal Melbourne Institute of technology with a Bachelor of Applied Science (Clinical Science) and a Bachelor of Chiropractic in 2005.
- She graduated from Monash University with a Masters of Laws in September 2011.
- She is a member of the Law Institute of Victoria (LIV) and the Australian Lawyers Alliance (ALA).
- Nadia is a committee member of the LIV Worker’s Compensation Committee and the ALA Victorian Branch Committee.
- Nadia is an LIV Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law.