Sharlotte Hoffman is a lawyer in Carroll & O’Dea Lawyer’s Newcastle office. She grew up in the Mid North Coast, before moving to Lismore to pursue a Bachelor of Laws at Southern Cross University. After completing her degree, she moved to Newcastle.
Sharlotte’s passion lies in family law and she also has some experience in personal injury, property and conveyancing law, enabling Sharlotte to approach matters holistically.
Sharlotte values collaboration and communication as key to obtaining favourable outcomes for her clients.
“I am passionate about helping clients navigate the Family Law system during one of the most difficult periods of their life.”
Key Professional Achievements
- Sharlotte joined Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers in April 2022.
- She completed a Bachelor of Laws from Southern Cross University in 2020.
- In 2021, Sharlotte was awarded a Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice from the College of Law.
- Sharlotte was admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales in 2021.
- Sharlotte is a member of the Law Society of New South Wales.
- She is a member of the Hunter Valley Family Law Practitioners Association.