- Sydney CBD office – close to public transport
- Supportive and friendly team culture
Carroll & O’Dea is a mid-tier law firm with offices in Sydney, Parramatta, Wollongong, Newcastle and Melbourne. We offer specialist legal services in litigation and dispute resolution, property, employment & industrial relations and plaintiff personal injury law. Our clients include a broad cross-section of corporate, government, not for profit, SME and personal clients.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and experienced Legal Assistant to join our Personal Injury team based at our Sydney CBD office. We are ideally seeking candidates with a minimum of five years’ relevant experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing a high level of secretarial and administrative support
- Opening and closing files
- Client liaison
- Diary and calendar management
- Organising meetings and travel arrangements
- Drafting correspondence and court documents
- Preparing briefs to Counsel
- File and document management
- General adhoc office administration duties
Suitable candidates will have:
- Outstanding organisational and communication skills
- The ability to provide high level secretarial and administrative assistance and manage competing deadlines
- Extensive experience in a plaintiff personal injury law firm
- Outstanding MS Office skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A team-player approach
This dynamic role will keep you busy and you will enjoy being one step ahead. We have a friendly and supportive work environment and a fantastic team culture. We take pride in providing our clients with traditional personal service.
If you meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you! Please send your resume and cover letter to Barbara Townsden, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.