- Friendly, energetic and supportive team culture
- Rewarding full-time role with a genuine work life balance
Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers is a mid-tier law firm with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Parramatta, Campbelltown, Wollongong and Newcastle. We offer specialist legal services in property, commercial, litigation and dispute resolution, employment & industrial relations and plaintiff personal injury law. Our clients include a broad cross-section of corporate, government, not for profit, SME and personal clients.
We value and strive for diversity in our practice and actively provide our staff with opportunities, responsibilities and thought leadership, giving them the resources and experiences they need to continuously improve and advance in their careers.
We are seeking a highly capable, enthusiastic and motivated Events & Communications Coordinator to join our Marketing and Business Development team based in our Sydney office. This full-time role would suit someone with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Marketing industry working across a broad range of tasks and projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage the New Client Enquiry team and system
- Provide administrative support and personal assistance to the Marketing Manager
- Coordinate and support the effective delivery of onsite and offsite events
- Collaborate with stakeholders to assist in the development and delivery of communications and marketing plans
- Liaise with external media buying agencies to book advertising and monitor investment
- Coordinate new publications and ensure filing of drafts, correspondence and final versions, including source files, for all publications
Successful candidates will have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a law firm or other professional services firm
- High degree of technology literacy including analytics & reporting
- Copy writing and Editing skills
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Ability and aptitude to develop an understanding of various types of law practiced by Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers
This dynamic role will keep you busy and you will enjoy being one step ahead.
To apply for this role, please proceed with your application via SEEK. Alternatively, please send your CV together with a cover letter to Stephanie Almeida, HR Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.