- Entry level role – great start for a career in the Legal industry
- Newly created position – make this role your own!
Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers is a mid-tier law firm with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Parramatta, Campbelltown, Wollongong and Newcastle. We offer specialist legal services in property, commercial, litigation and dispute resolution, employment & industrial relations and plaintiff personal injury law. Our clients include a broad cross-section of corporate, government, not for profit, SME and personal clients.
We are seeking an exceptionally presented and all-round client services extraordinaire to become the face of our head office in the Sydney CBD. This newly created role will have you interacting with a variety of clients, colleagues and external professionals on a daily basis.
This dynamic role will keep you busy and you will enjoy being one step ahead. We have a great reputation, a friendly and supportive work environment and a team of talented staff. We take pride in our culture of providing clients with traditional personal service.
- Being the first point of contact for all Reception enquiries
- Diary and email management
- Keeping a detailed record of all visitors to the office including clients and contractors
- Ensuring the smooth day-to-day operation of meeting room bookings and events
- Maintaining the professional presentation of the reception area at all times
- Assist with catering requests and general inquiries
- Following reception opening/closing procedures on a daily basis
Successful candidates will have:
- Exceptional phone manner and professional presentation
- Previous Reception/Concierge experience in a professional services environment (preferred)
- The ability to prioritise and multi-task with accuracy during busy times
- A passion for delivering outstanding client service
- A high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- A bubbly and outgoing personality
In this role you will enjoy extensive client exposure and benefit from a vibrant, collaborative and friendly workplace culture. We are looking for someone who has the initiative and self-motivation to be able to learn ‘on the job’ and exceed expectations. You will be someone who is passionate about providing high-quality client service.
If you want to be part of our energetic team culture and looking to kick-start your career in a professional services firm, do not miss this opportunity.
If you’re interested in this role and what we have to offer, please proceed with your application via SEEK. Alternatively, please send your CV together with a cover letter to Stephanie Almeida, HR Coordinator at email@example.com