- Rewarding full-time role with a genuine work life balance
- Outstanding opportunity in mid-tier Sydney CBD firm
Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers is a mid-tier law firm with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Parramatta, Campbelltown, Wollongong and Newcastle. We offer specialist legal services in property, commercial, litigation and dispute resolution, employment & industrial relations and plaintiff personal injury law. Our clients include a broad cross-section of corporate, government, not for profit, SME and personal clients.
We value and strive for diversity in our practice and actively provide our staff with opportunities, responsibilities and thought leadership, giving them the resources and experiences they need to continuously improve and advance in their careers.
We are seeking a highly capable, confident and motivated Paralegal to join our Property & Leasing team based in our Sydney office, to assist in managing a large portfolio of shopping centres. This full-time role will be varied and ideally we are looking for candidates with experience in the commercial/ retail property industry. You will work in a close knit team and will be well supported in assisting to develop the commercial and property practice.
In this role, you will enjoy exceptional client exposure, and benefit from a vibrant, highly collaborative and friendly workplace culture and real life/work balance. We expect you will want to work in the office and also from home, as we adapt to a more flexible way of working.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Receiving instructions and liaising with our clients, tenants and their lawyers
- Preparing lease documentation and general correspondence
- Maintaining client relationships and liaising with clients on a wide range of issues
- General administration
- Supporting other team members as required
- Updating and maintaining database with all relevant details about each matter
In addition, successful candidates must also have:
- An understanding of retail leasing procedures and practices
- Demonstrated strong client relationship and business development skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise work and manage competing deadlines
- An eye for detail
- Excellent typing and document preparation skills together with sound MS Office skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This dynamic role will keep you busy and you will enjoy being one step ahead.
To apply for this role, please send your CV together with a cover letter to Amy Pearman, HR Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.