- Rewarding full-time role with a genuine work life balance
- Outstanding opportunity in mid-tier Sydney CBD firm
Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers is a mid-tier law firm with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Parramatta, Wollongong and Newcastle.
We offer specialist legal services in corporate governance, commercial law, property, wills and estates, litigation and dispute resolution, employment & industrial relations and plaintiff personal injury law. Our clients include a broad cross-section of not-for-profit organisations, corporations, both large and small, business owners, property investors and personal clients.
We are seeking a highly capable, confident and motivated solicitor with a minimum of 4 to 5 years post qualification experience in corporate and commercial law to join our not-for-profit law, commercial law and property law team. This is a great opportunity to become an integral part of a team of highly regarded practitioners in this area. To secure this position you will have worked in a law practice, government law team, or in house counsel team, in the corporate and commercial law areas, have a real interest in these areas of practice and you must have:
- A current NSW Practising Certificate
- A minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in corporate and commercial law
- The ability to research, draft and give sound advice and an eye for detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong client relationship and business development skills
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills
Experience in property law would be an advantage.
We recognise the need to continuously develop our staff’s skills and encourage staff to take up opportunities to do so.
We have a great reputation of having a friendly and supportive work environment and a team of talented staff. We take pride in our culture of providing clients with traditional personal service.
To apply for this position, please forward your resume to Trisha Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8226 7357 for a confidential discussion.