Human Resources Manager
Phone: (02) 4032 1702
Location: Newcastle and Sydney
Kim commenced employment with Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers in 2007. She has over 20 years experience in the legal industry and leads our people and culture in her role as the Human Resources Manager for the firm.
Kim is passionate about driving health and wellbeing initiatives and promoting the firm’s core values.
She is well known in the legal industry for her honesty and integrity and in upholding the values of Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers. Kim has a proactive approach to management at all levels of the organisation and an ability to resolve human resources issues practically.
“You need to understand what matters most to your people to resolve HR issues.”
Key Professional Achievements
- Kim joined Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers in 2007.
- She completed her Certificate 4 in Human Resources Management in 2015.
- Kim was the Office Manager for the Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers Newcastle office until March 2019.
- In 2019, Kim became the Human Resource Manager at Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers.
- She obtained a Diploma in Project Management in October 2019 and has been a member of ALPMA since March 2019.