When it matters
1800 059 278

Public Liability Injuries − Your rights

Have you had an accident in a public place?

You've been injured in a public place, what do you do now?

Scott Dougall Scott Dougall

Public Liability Injuries

If you have been injured you may be entitled to compensation. At Carroll & O'Dea Lawyers we understand how stressful the legal process can be, that's why we offer a free no obligation case evaluation and will also run your case no-win no-fee. Scott Dougall, Public liability injury expert, explains why you should take a closer look at the compensation you deserve.

Being injured as a result of another person or organisations negligence can have a terrible impact on your life.  Injuries sustained whilst working as a contractor on private property or visiting a public building such as a shopping centre, car park, on public transport or at a large event can be serious and result in permanent disability and can be categorised as a public liability. These injuries can cause ongoing problems with your health and may require treatment, time off work, or incur other financial costs.

During this time when you might not know what to do, it can be beneficial to engage an expert lawyer to assist. Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers can determine whether you have a claim and start protecting your rights.

Public liability claims can be complicated and it is necessary to prove that the negligence occurred through no fault of your own.

Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers are experts in compensation and can help if you’ve been injured or suffered any type of injury including psychological effects as a result of the injury. We offer a free no obligation consultation and we will also run your case under our no-win no-fee-to-us policy. To view our policy click here.

Did you know?

That you might be eligible for compensation, if you have suffered an injury in a public place, although it is crucial that court proceedings commence within 3 years from the date of the accident.

Frequently asked questions

Make an enquiry now

You can call our office on 1800 059 278 to ask questions about your circumstances and talk obligation free to one of our lawyers to find out if you should proceed with a claim. Alternatively, contact us using the form below and we will be in touch with you soon.

Alternatively find your nearest office here.