When it matters
1800 059 278

Motor Vehicle Accidents - Cyclists − Your rights

Have you been involved in a cycling accident?
You may be entitled to compensation.

Motor Vehicle Accidents - Cyclists

You’ve been involved in an accident, what do you do now?

If you have been injured in a car, motorbike, or bicycle accident you may be entitled to compensation. At Carroll & O'Dea Lawyers we understand how stressful the legal process can be, that's why we offer a free no obligation case evaluation and will also run your case no-win-no-fee.

Any type of road accident such as a motor vehicle, motorbike or bicycle accident can have a terrible impact on your life. Injuries you sustain can be serious and result in permanent disability. A minor bicycle accident can cause ongoing problems with your health and may require treatment, time off work, or incur other financial costs.

Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers can quickly determine whether you have a claim and start immediately protecting your rights and managing your claim in relation to any type of road accident. 

Bicycle NSW Members

As a part of your Bicycle NSW membership our lawyers can also assist you with:

Did you know?

That you might be eligible for compensation regardless of who was at fault, however strict time limits for lodging applications do apply.

Frequently asked questions

Make an enquiry now

You can call our office on 1800 059 278 to ask questions about your circumstances and talk obligation free to one of our lawyers to find out if you should proceed with a claim. Alternatively, contact us using the form below and we will be in touch with you soon.

Alternatively find your nearest office here.