February 28, 2017 11:00am -
Mittagong RSL, Cnr Hume Highway & Bessemer Street
Tuesday 28th February, 2017
Mittagong RSL, Alexander Room
Cnr Hume Highway & Bessemer Street
11 am – 12.30 pm
At this seminar you will learn about:
- The importance of having a Will
- The need to review your Will when your life circumstances change.
- How to appoint an Enduring Power of Attorney.
- How to appoint an Enduring Guardian to make lifestyle decisions on your behalf should you lose capacity.
- What you can do if you have been left out of a Will.
Come along to find out more about planning ahead and securing your future. We look forward to meeting you.
*Tea, coffee and light refreshments provided.
For Bookings & Enquiries contact Evelyn Garnett, Lawyer, on Ph: 02 4227 1427 or 1800 059 278 or email@example.com.
Please RSVP by Tuesday 21 February.