Our globally connected world provides unparalleled opportunities yet it also creates a formidable challenge when a crisis breaks.
It is critical how you, your organisation or company, manage any issue which is or may enter the public domain.
And it’s not just about the right legal approach. Winning in the court of public opinion is just as, if not more, important than a successful legal solution in terms of protecting your brand.
When it matters Carroll & O’Dea’s Crisis Management Team gives you both the legal and communication tools to manage a crisis, all in one place.
Whatever the issue – a workplace accident, an appearance at a government inquiry or an investigation – you need to have in place a rapid response plan that responds to the issues and allays the concerns of your stakeholders, the media and the public.
Issues can rapidly unfold in unexpected ways.
Carroll & O’Dea’s highly experienced and multidisciplinary Crisis Management Team can be at your side quickly to offer immediate assistance including:
- Unparalleled issues management and communication expertise, embedded in the legal team, immediately investigating the issues and preparing solutions
- Comprehensive information capture to ensure effective record keeping throughout
- A tailored, multidisciplinary strategy, which includes a legal plan, stakeholder and issues analysis, and communication tools
- Ongoing support, monitoring of the strategy and the development of fresh approaches if required
- In house advice on public domain issues and how these can be addressed
Our Crisis Management team are also experts in identifying ahead of time those issues that have the potential to develop into crisis if not addressed. Our experience means we can anticipate issues and put in place strategies and tools to ensure your organisation is well prepared.
When it matters to have the best advice, talk to the Crisis Management Team at Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers.