Carroll & O'Dea Facebook Comcare Claims - Carroll & O'Dea Lawyers

When it matters,
we can win you compensation.

Get Help Now

Comcare Claims

If you are a Commonwealth, ACT Government employee or an employee of a company licensed to operate under the Comcare scheme and you have suffered an injury at work, you can claim compensation under the Safety Rehabilitation and Compensation (SRC) Act 1988 (Cth).

Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers know everything there is to know about the complexities of the Comcare scheme and securing workers compensation benefits for injuries at work.

It’s important to know that there are remedies available and that Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers will stand with you and help get things back on track.

If you have suffered an injury sustained at work or diseases caused, or contributed to, by your employment, such as cancers, strokes, heart conditions, psychological conditions or aggravations or exacerbations of a degenerative condition then it’s important you contact us quickly.

When it matters to have the best advice on Comcare Claims, talk to Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers.

Find a Lawyer

Need Help? Get in touch now.

We're here to help. For general enquiries email or call 1800 059 278.
For Business lawyers call +61 (02) 9291 7100.