Achieving a fair and equitable outcome for clients remains a central priority in Aleisha’s practice and underpins her work.
“I have always been passionate about helping people in need and I studied law so I could do exactly that. This is reflected in all my work with Carroll & O’Dea and my contribution to pro bono initiatives.”
Aleisha is a valued member of Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers compensation law group who works in our Parramatta Office.
She appreciates how stressful legal claims can be for clients, particularly in the context of suffering from serious injuries.
Aleisha uses her qualifications in Communications to approach matters with sensitivity and understanding. This is reflected in the many personal testimonials written by her clients.
Aleisha has expertise and experience in a number of areas of Compensation Law including:
- Workers Compensation;
- Public Liability;
- Motor Vehicle Accidents;
- Medical Negligence;
- Recreational Accidents (such as horse riding, skiing, quad biking and other recreational activities);
- Bicycle Accidents; and
- Intentional Torts
Aleisha has a particular interest in working in workplace injuries, and is pleased to have secured compensation for people with physical and/or psychiatric injuries, as well as for the families of those who have lost their loved ones due to workplace and other accidents.
Prior to joining Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers, Aleisha was proud to be selected to work as a volunteer for the Cancer Council Pro Bono Program, providing assistance for people affected by cancer.
Aleisha is a proud member of the Western Sydney community, committed to servicing Parramatta and beyond.
Key Professional Achievements
- Bachelor of Communications and Bachelor of Laws.
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales.
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the High Court of Australia.
- Aleisha joined Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers Parramatta team April 2016.
- Aleisha was elected onto the Parramatta & District Regional Law Society Committee, and has been the Young Lawyer Representative since 2018.
- Nominated as a finalist in the 2020 Lawyers Weekly 30 Under 30 Awards, insurance category.
- Elected as the Parramatta Regional Delegate of the NSW Young Lawyers BushWeb Committee.
- Aleisha was selected by the Honourable Lord Mayor of Parramatta as a Member of the Parramatta Legal & Justice Coalition.
- Aleisha was made Senior Associate at Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers in 2022.
- In 2022, Aleisha was also elected as Treasurer on the Parramatta & District Regional Law Society Committee.
- Aleisha taught the Remedies subject at the Western Sydney University School Of Law for Spring 2022.
- Aleisha is a finalist in Lawyers Weekly Women in Law Awards 2023 for Mentor of the Year.
Aleisha Nair talks to the University of Western Sydney as an Alumni of the UWS Law School:
- Law Society Journal Online – Groundswell of support for more courtrooms in Parramatta (December 2023)