Achieving a fair and equitable outcome for clients remains a central priority in Aleisha’s practice and underpins her work.
“I have always been passionate about helping people in need and I studied law so I could do exactly that. This is reflected in all my work with Carroll & O’Dea and my contribution to pro bono initiatives.”
Aleisha is a valued member of Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers compensation law group who works in our Parramatta Office.
Since joining Carroll & O’Dea in 2016, Aleisha has expertise in a variety of personal injury matters including motor vehicle accidents, medical negligence, public liability claims, and superannuation insurance matters. She has a particular interest in workplace injury claims.
Prior to joining Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers, Aleisha was proud to be selected to work as a volunteer for the Cancer Council Pro Bono Program, providing assistance for people affected by cancer.
With qualifications in Communications, Aleisha appreciates how stressful legal claims can be for clients and approaches matters with sensitivity and understanding.
Aleisha is a proud member of the Western Sydney community, committed to servicing Parramatta and beyond.
Key Professional Achievements
- Bachelor of Communications and Bachelor of Laws.
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales.
- Aleisha joined Carroll & O’Dea lawyers Parramatta team April 2016.
- Aleisha was elected onto the Parramatta & District Law Society Committee, and is the Young Lawyer Representative.
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the High Court of Australia.
- Nominated as a finalist in the 2020 Lawyers Weekly 30 Under 30 Awards, insurance category.
Aleisha Nair talks to the University of Western Sydney as an Alumni of the UWS Law School: