Hannah works for both plaintiff and defendant clients across a range of matters in the compensation law team at Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers.
Since joining the firm in 2018, Hannah has gained a broad range of experience working on a variety of litigated and unlitigated claims, including complex public liability, medical negligence, workers compensation and motor vehicle accident claims.
Hannah represents her clients with pride and works hard to ensure their interests are protected. She is committed to maintaining a clear and consistent line of communication with clients and achieving excellent outcomes for them.
During her time at university, Hannah also worked as a research assistant at the Macquarie Law School, researching areas of international environmental law, trade law, climate change law and sustainable development, with a particular focus on least developed countries. Hannah went on to complete her law thesis in this area and remains active in terms of her involvement and interest in international environment and trade law issues.
“The legal process can often be very daunting and difficult to understand. My goal is to always ensure that clients understand the process with clarity and confidence so that they can make the decisions that are right for them and obtain the best outcome possible.”
Key Professional Achievements
- Hannah joined Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers in 2018.
- Hannah holds a Bachelor of Arts and a Bachelor of Laws with First Class Honours from Macquarie University.
- During her studies, Hannah was awarded the Macquarie Law School Prize for International Environmental Law in 2019 and the Dean’s Award for Outstanding Academic Achievement in Law in 2020.
- Hannah obtained a Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice in 2021.
- In July 2021, Hannah was admitted as a Lawyer of the Supreme Court of New South Wales.