Kristie is a Specialist Family Lawyer and key member of the Family Law Team at Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers.
Kristie has experience in multiple jurisdictions being initially admitted into the Supreme Court of Western Australia in 2011, before returning to New South Wales in 2014. Kristie has qualifications in Business as well as Law which equips her with the ability to bring a commercial, no-nonsense approach to Family Law.
Practising exclusively in Family Law since 2011, Kristie has gained expertise in complex financial disputes and litigation and has worked tirelessly to deliver outcomes that are in the best interests of the children in parenting disputes. Kristie has a particular interest in relocation matters.
Kristie values solutions and places a particular emphasis on communication, transparency and collaboration with her client’s to resolve their Family Law disputes.
“I aim to work collaboratively with my client’s to find a solution that is best for them and also their family”.
Key Professional Achievements
- Kristie completed a Bachelor of Business, Bachelor of Laws from the University of New England in 2011.
- Kristie was awarded a Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice from the College of Law in 2011.
- Kristie has experience in multiple jurisdictions having first admitted into the Supreme Court of Western Australian in 2011, the High Court of Australia in 2012 and the Supreme Court of New South Wales in 2014.
- Kristie is a member of the Law Society of Newcastle and the Law Society of New South Wales.
- Kristie is a member of the Hunter Valley Family Law Practitioners Association.
- Kristie was made an Associate of Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers in June 2019.