Luca Circosta is a member of Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers’ Compensation Team and works across a diverse range of areas.
Luca is based in the Sydney office, and is an attentive and compassionate lawyer, who works in both the Plaintiff and Defendant sphere of Personal Injury.
Luca’s practice comprises mostly of Historical Abuse, Personal Injury, Workers Compensation and Motor Vehicle Accident Claims.
Prior to joining Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers, Luca worked for a boutique Defamation Firm specialising in Media Law and Protection of Reputation, where he acted and litigated matters for Plaintiffs and Defendants.
Luca takes pride in and is passionate about representing a diverse range of clients, which he sees as an opportunity to explore society through the legal system.
“I pride myself on and am passionate about achieving the best possible outcome for my clients and servicing each of my clients as if they were my only client”.
Key Professional Achievements
- Luca joined Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers in October 2023.
- He obtained a Bachelor of Laws / Bachelor of Criminology at Western Sydney University in 2022.
- Luca began his career in law in 2018, gaining industry experience as a legal clerk in the area of defamation and thereafter as a solicitor.
- He obtained a Diploma of Legal Practice from the College of Law in 2022.
- He was admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales in October 2022.