Nada has 20 years of experience in the law, mostly having practised in Personal Injury. Nada handles a wide variety of injury cases, and has extensive practice of compensation and insurance matters, often handling complex and highly contested cases, leading her clients to a successful outcome. Nada has a commitment to helping people obtain justice.
Nada has a very detailed knowledge of the law and how the various courts and tribunals operate. She also has good working relationships with key people. She has successfully represented clients in the District Court, Federal Court, Workers Compensation Commission and Motor Accidents Authority (now Personal Injury Commission).
Nada is also highly committed to pro-bono work, and has been involved with assisting vulnerable people to obtain justice. This includes her work with the Aboriginal Homeless Person’s Project, at the Shed at Mt Druitt providing free legal advice and representation to homeless and underprivileged people of Aboriginal background, and also the ‘Mosaic’ program that provides legal services and advice to refugees and migrants. Early in her legal career Nada worked as a solicitor assisting refugees with their protection visa claims, and court appeals. Nada began her career as a Judges Associate’ in the District Court of South Australia.
“Clients say that I am caring and a good listener. That’s really important to me because I think that’s what law is all about – helping people resolve problems as sensitively and quickly as possible when it really matters.”
Key Professional Achievements
- Nada was admitted to practice as a Solicitor and gained her legal qualifications in 2001.
- Nada commenced with Carroll & O’dea Lawyers in 2011.
- Nada was made an Associate of Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers in 2013.
- Nada became a Senior Associate at Carroll & O’dea Lawyers in 2016.
- Nada was made Special Counsel at Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers in 2022.
- Nada is admitted to practice as a Solicitor in the High Court of Australia and in the Supreme Court of NSW.