Paul is an Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law with the NSW Law Society and has been since 2002.
He has had over 25 years’ experience in acting for people who have sustained injuries, as well as advising insurance companies. This allows him to understand legal strategy from both sides.
He has presented seminars and papers at conferences to medical practitioners and other experts, especially in the areas of motor accidents, medical negligence and workers compensation.
Paul recently received a thank you from a client:
“Thank you very much for looking after me so professionally and kindly.
I am very grateful for your skill and dedicated service and the excellent outcome”
Key Professional Achievements
- Paul has a Bachelor of Arts (Hons) and a Bachelor of Laws Degree from the University of NSW.
- He is admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of NSW, the Federal Court and High Court of Australia.
- He was a Director and Principal at a Western Sydney law firm specialising in Personal Injury and insurance disputes.
- He is currently the Treasurer of the Parramatta and District Law Society.
- He is a Member of the Australia Lawyers Alliance (ALA) and formerly an ALA NSW Committee Member. He is currently on the Editorial Board for the ALA’s magazine, Precedent.
- He is also an Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law by the NSW Law Society.
- Formerly a Member of the Peer Review Committee for Accredited Specialists.
- He is listed in the 2020 Doyle’s Guide as a ‘Recommended’ practitioner in the area of Leading Public Liability Compensation Lawyers (Plaintiff) NSW.