An accredited specialist in personal injury law Tim has prided himself on his ability to obtain excellent outcomes for clients over many years working as a lawyer.
Tim is a long term resident of western Sydney and is able to help members of the community working in the compensation law group of Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers out of their Parramatta office.
Tim has experience in many types of personal injury matters including dust diseases claims, motor vehicle accident matters, public liability claim and workplace and industrial injury claims including claims against both employers and occupiers of large scale commercial building sites and large premises such as warehouses and factories.
“I have spent well over a decade helping deserving clients achieve compensation for the wrongs they have suffered. I am proud to be able to work at Carroll & O’Dea which has such a long history of standing up for the everyday Australian who needs access to justice’.’
Key Professional Achievements
- Bachelor of Laws with a Bachelor of Media.
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales.
- Listed on the Doyle’s Guide as a leading Dust Diseases Lawyer.
- Tim is an Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law by the NSW Law Society.
- Listed in the 2023 Doyle’s Guide as a ‘Recommended’ practitioner in the area of Leading Asbestos & Dust Disease Compensation Lawyers (Plaintiff) NSW.