- Friendly team culture
- Sydney CBD location – close to public transport
Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers is a mid-tier law firm with offices in Sydney, Parramatta, Melbourne, Wollongong and Newcastle. We offer specialist legal services in property, commercial, litigation and dispute resolution, employment & industrial relations and plaintiff personal injury law. Our clients include a broad cross-section of corporate, government, not for profit, SME and personal clients.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic office assistant to join our support team based in our Sydney office. This full-time role will be varied and have you interacting with a variety of people on a daily basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Collection and distribution of incoming/internal mail and DX
- Sorting and franking outgoing mail and DX
- Providing assistance with the set-up of internal meeting rooms
- Ensuring internal meeting rooms are kept clean and tidy
- Assist with the deliveries of briefs and other documents as required
- Assist with banking and payment via Australia Post
- General ad hoc administrative support to the Sydney team where required
Successful candidates will have:
- Strong interpersonal, spoken and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Sound keyboard and data entry skills
- Sound all round Microsoft Office and Outlook skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
We are looking for a well presented self-starter who is passionate about client service and ideally has previous office administration experience. If you want to be a part of our supportive team culture and are client focused, do not miss this opportunity.
If you meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you. To apply for this role, please email your resume together with a cover letter to Stephanie Almeida at email@example.com.