Institutions face unique challenges in respect of professional standards, insurance, risk management and ensuring that they meet legal and other requirements to fulfil their obligations.
Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers are ideally placed to provide specialised and expert advice for religious and other institutions in managing claims for historic abuse and compensation.
Understanding where risks exist, how to fully address Professional Standards obligations and as well as advocating strongly with insurers in the negotiation and settlement of claims – these are just some of the skills of our experienced team.
Our risk management solutions include:
- Interpretation and assistance on all insurance issues including coverage for historical matters
- Preparation and submission of claims and negotiation with insurers at all stages of the claim process
- Identification, analysis and review of client records, information and data relevant to Professional Standards claims, analysis
- Tailored assistance for institutions to understand and meet their legal obligations in respect of child protection including Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Capacity building within institutions including staff training and appointment for teams in Professional Standards Claims Management
- Civil litigation and alternative dispute resolution approaches to reduce costs
These tailored solutions are in addition to the high quality legal services provided by Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers for decades now to religious and other institutions in this challenging area.
When it comes to the best advice in Risk Management Solutions call Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers.