With an extensive career spanning television executive, musician and lawyer, Cameron has the commercial and life experience to provide clients with robust and practical legal solutions.
Cameron is a detail focused and results driven advocate in both the litigated and alternative dispute resolution spaces. He brings with him the communication and negotiation skills to be able to guide clients through complex technical and legal processes.
With his experience working for some of Hollywood’s biggest studios, content providers and talent, Cameron has the practical knowledge to be able to navigate clients through the complexities of Intellectual Property Law, Licensing and Publishing. Cameron works with clients to protect and commercialise their intellectual property assets.
“I approach every matter with a strong commitment to my client’s interests and needs. Having industry experience outside the law allows me to navigate my clients through complex legal issues making them understandable and attainable”
Key Professional Achievements
- Cameron joined Carroll & O’Dea in May 2019 and was admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales in September 2019.
- He completed his legal studies through the NSW Legal Profession Admission Board, achieving academic commendations in Intellectual Property and Family Law.
- Cameron has over 15 years’ of media industry experience working in partnership with NBC Universal, Sony Pictures Television International, CBS Paramount Television and Foxtel.
- He is the winner of over a dozen Australian and International Television Industry Awards.
- Cameron was made an Associate at Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers in 2022.