Grace is a dedicated member of the personal injury team at Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers.
She is an attentive and compassionate lawyer who will work diligently to ensure that all of her client’s needs are met.
Grace specialises in public liability, representing clients in historical abuse matters against the State of New South Wales, and in particular, the Department of Family and Community Services.
“My passion for social justice led me to pursue a legal career ensuring that clients from all backgrounds are given the opportunity to achieve a fair outcome.”
Key Professional Achievements
- I joined Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers in October 2018.
- I was admitted as a Solicitor to the Supreme Court of New South Wales on 9 November 2018.
- I hold a Bachelor of Laws from Macquarie University.
- I also hold a Bachelor of Arts (Psychology) from the University of Sydney.
- I am a member of the Women Lawyers Association ‘Welcome to the Law’ Sub-Committee.
- Prior to joining Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers, I volunteered at the Western Sydney Community Legal Centre.