Grace is a dedicated member of the Commercial Litigation team at Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers.
She is an attentive and compassionate lawyer who will work diligently to ensure that all of her client’s needs are met.
Grace specialises in Commercial Litigation, Business, Wills & Estates and Not for Profit matters. She assists clients in resolving a range of disputes including defamation, debt recovery, family provision matters and contractual disputes, and supports clients during every stage of their transaction or litigation matter.
“My passion for social justice led me to pursue a legal career ensuring that clients from all backgrounds are given the opportunity to achieve a fair outcome.”
Key Professional Achievements
- Grace joined Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers in October 2018.
- She was admitted as a Solicitor to the Supreme Court of New South Wales on 9 November 2018.
- She holds a Bachelor of Laws from Macquarie University.
- She also holds a Bachelor of Arts (Psychology) from the University of Sydney.
- Grace is a member of the Women Lawyers Association, ‘Welcome to the Law’ Sub-Committee.
- Prior to joining Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers, Grace volunteered at the Western Sydney Community Legal Centre.