Troy is a member of the Commission of Inquiry and Litigation Team at Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers’ Sydney Office. Troy has extensive experience on wide-ranging matters including personal injury, public liability, worker liability as well as legacy, sensitive and complex claims. Troy has previous work experience in commercial and insurance law firms. Troy is also a registered pharmacist in Singapore.
“Law is dynamic and progressive. My aim is to stay informed about the recent developments in law in order to provide up-to-date and creative legal solutions to clients, with insightful knowledge and commercial acumen.”
Key Professional Achievements
- Troy joined Carroll & O’Dea in 2023 and was admitted as a solicitor in 2022.
- Troy previously worked in reputable insurance law firms representing the state government.
- He completed his Juris Doctor at University of Sydney in 2022 and achieved High Distinction in Torts and Civil & Criminal Procedures. Troy also worked as a tutor and research assistant at University of Sydney.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours) at National University of Singapore in 2018.
- Before commencing his law degree, Troy worked as a pharmacist.
- Troy published a renowned peer-review journal on management of invasive candidiasis in patients with liver disease and liver transplantation.