Wing works on a diverse range of matters spanning across immigration, employment and personal injury law. Her broad legal knowledge enables her to provide holistic advice to clients.
She regularly works on the firm’s migration-related cases and she has assisted in the preparation of numerous successful Australian visa applications, particularly for religious workers, skilled migrants and spouses/partners.
Wing provides assistance with employment and workplace relations issues, including unfair dismissal, general protections, awards, enterprise agreements and interpretation of employment contracts.
Wing works closely with Maithri Panagoda, Partner, in the personal injury law area, especially in workers compensation and historical child abuse claims.
Wing reads and writes Chinese, and speaks Cantonese. Her language skills have proven to be a valuable asset in ensuring the accuracy, and success, of clients’ visa applications.
“People want their legal problems solved as quickly and effectively as possible. I am proud to work with like-minded colleagues at Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers who are keen to help clients.”
Key Professional Achievements
- Wing graduated with Bachelor of Economics and Bachelor of Laws from the University of Sydney.
- She was admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales in 2016 and as a solicitor of the High Court of Australia in 2018.
- Wing is an Affiliate Member of the Migration Institute of Australia.
- Wing commenced working at Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers as a law clerk in August 2014, while studying at Sydney University. After a brief break to complete her final year of Law School, she re-joined the firm in December 2015.
- Wing was appointed Associate in July 2021