Wing practises in the areas of immigration and employment law. Clients appreciate her tenacious yet thoughtful approach to their matters.
In the field of immigration law, Wing has assisted in the preparation of numerous successful Australian visa applications, particularly for religious workers, skilled migrants and spouses/partners.
Wing provides assistance with employment and workplace relations issues, including unfair dismissal, general protections, awards, enterprise agreements and interpretation of employment contracts. She has also acted for clients in Federal Court proceedings and works on regulatory/legal issues affecting registered organisations.
Wing reads and writes Chinese, and speaks Cantonese. Her language skills have proven to be a valuable asset in ensuring the accuracy, and success, of clients’ visa applications.
“People want their legal problems solved as quickly and effectively as possible. I am proud to work with like-minded colleagues at Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers who are keen to help clients.”
Key Professional Achievements
- Wing graduated with Bachelor of Economics and Bachelor of Laws from the University of Sydney.
- She was admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales in 2016.
- Wing is an Affiliate Member of the Migration Institute of Australia.
- Wing commenced working at Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers as a law clerk in August 2014, while studying at Sydney University. After a brief break to complete her final year of Law School, she re-joined the firm in December 2015.
- Wing was appointed Associate in July 2021.