Lucy is based in the Sydney office of Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers, working in the Business Practice. She has a wide range of experience working on matters across commercial advisory and dispute resolution.
Since joining Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers, Lucy has been involved in commercial negotiations and transactions in the start-up innovation space, cross-border M&A, privacy compliance projects, intellectual property disputes and strata disputes.
She has also combined her interest in legal technology and start-ups to design and create applications to improve workflow and create value for clients.
“Problem solving is my passion and expertise. I am always looking for creative and commercial solutions to our client’s concerns – to obtain mutually beneficial resolutions”
Key Professional Achievements
- Lucy holds a Bachelor of Laws (with Hons) from University of New South Wales (2019);
- She also holds a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) (with Distinction) from University of New South Wales (2019);
- Attended Tsinghua University (Law Summer School) (2018);
- Admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales in 2020;
- Lucy represented University of New South Wales team in the ICC International Commercial Mediation Competition (2019);
- Prior to joining Carroll & O’Dea Lawyers in 2019, Lucy worked as an assistant privacy consultant assisting with strategic privacy advice and compliance projects.