Carroll & O’Dea congratulates new Partners and Associates
Carroll & O’Dea has today announced four new Partners and two new Associates of the firm, effective 1st July 2015.
“On behalf of Carroll and O’Dea I would like to congratulate our new Partners and Associates, recognising their hard work and achievement”, said Managing Partner, Howard Harrison.
“Our four new Partners are:
- Josephine Heesh – Property Law, Not-for-Profit
- Matthew Rafferty – Property Law, Not-for-Profit
- Martin Slattery – Litigation, Public Inquiries & Royal Commissions
- David Tarrant – Compensation Law, Litigation
Our two new Associates are:
- Evelyn Garnett – Compensation Law & Litigation
- Jessica Lobow – Commercial and Property Law
“I am particularly pleased that fifty percent of these new appointments are women, reflecting our firm wide commitment to inclusion.
“Today’s appointments are part of the important and ongoing process of generational change which is critical to the future of our Firm.
“I also note Paul O`Callaghan’s retirement as Partner and his appointment as Special Counsel.
“I would like to acknowledge and thank Paul for his very significant contribution to our Firm as foundation Partner in Newcastle.
“Carroll & O’Dea is in a very strong position for the future and I have great confidence in our ability to continue to work as an effective legal team with many talented lawyers who are developing into Leaders”, said Mr. Harrison.
Read full media release here.